At Cheer City, our priority is to deliver a fun, relaxed & comfortable environment for all our participating athletes to compete in for competitive growth.
All of our events feature a full 9-panel, sprung cheerleading floor to compete on. We also provide a stationed practise area that consists of a 4 zones: warm-up, tumble, stunt & full
9-panel floor (not sprung).
All competitive athletes receive a medal, while all Places receive a banner.
We will no longer offering Community 1 as we feel between Prep and Novice there is the option now for beginner teams which wasn’t there when Community 1 was created.
In additional to SCUK age grid divisions, we will also be offering U17 and U19 at all events to support the teams looking to travel to ASW
WHY CHOOSE CHEER CITY IN-PERSON COMPETITIONS
• Every athlete receives a medal
• All team placements receive a banner
• Grand Champions receive banners
• Compete on a full 9-panel sprung floor
• Stationed practise area with sprung tumble track
• Experienced, unbiased judges to provide constructive feedback
• Wide range of Cheer & Dance divisions
• Team, Group Stunt, Duo & Individual divisions
• Video playback after each routine
• Bids to Allstar Championships in Florida 2022 (selected events)